By Alex My boy is a sweeper. He can't get enough of the broom. I'm a little worried. Maybe the cleanliness gene just skips a generation or something--but, sweeping over basketball or soccer? What is a father to do?
I keep trying to play ball with Mateo and he takes the ball, hides it, and picks up a broom and starts sweeping again. Even if the floor is clean. I'll rent him out for $5 an hour.
I keep trying to play ball with Mateo and he takes the ball, hides it, and picks up a broom and starts sweeping again. Even if the floor is clean. I'll rent him out for $5 an hour.
4 comments:
I recognize those pajama pants Moni's wearing in the background. They used to be mine, and yes, they are from Costco. You're welcome.
Guess what Emmy, for once you are mistaken. Those pants are actually my pijama pants/ casual house wear pants from Oaxaca, Mexico. I bought them in my Mexico hippie faze while Alex and I traveled around the Pacific coast of Mexico, beach hopping. I believe they are from Puerto Escondido. They are my favorite pants and I still wear them, even thought they are from 1998. I'll forgive you because the picture is quite dark. Better luck next time!
Woops, I'm sorry, I was refering to the pants in the "ride em cowboy" picture. The pj's in the "ball vs. sweep" picture are not yours either, I just got them in Dublin at Old Navy last month. Sorry again.
Are you sure? They are light blue with the dark blue stripes/plaid? Fine, I'll let it go this time. Even though I know you always steal my pijama pants. Remember those white old navy ones with the blue stripes? I just got those back after a few years. Remember? It's fine though. Once you move here you are welcome to steal all my clothes that I have grown out of, little sister.
Post a Comment