What if every time I try to upload pictures on my blog, I get some freak message that says it won't let me. Or, if I spend 10 minutes, staring in a trans at the computer screen waiting to upload a mere 6 photos, but then it won't let me, again. I'm not posting pictures anymore. Sorry.
Here's my update, if anyone cares.
1. I just got the new Pottery Barn catalogue and I want EVERYTHING in there. I wish I could go on a shopping spree with a million dollars. AND I want the houses that come with the photo shoots too.
2. Mateo jumped off the diving board in swimming class today. He's a year younger than the other four kids in his class and definitely the most timid, but today, for some reason, he was extra brave. He was so proud of himself. Now, he just has to learn to close his mouth and breathe out his nose when he jumps in and it won't be so traumatic.
3. I have to blow up 100 water balloons for cub scouts today. I have one hour left, but I'd rather blog. (I am the new Bear Leader, you know. I have NO idea what I'm doing. I didn't have any brothers growing up, so it's all new to me.)
4. We are excited to go on a little family road trip to Aspen, Co. in a few weeks when Alex is done teaching summer school. This weekend, we plan to go camping, (yes, overnight) with Mateo for the first time. It should be fun.
5. Tomorrow is supposed to be 100 degrees.
6. My eczema on my hands and arms is getting sosoooooo bad, I don't know what to do anymore. Chlorine in the pool is not helping. NO lotions I try can help me either. I might have to try not eating wheat and dairy for a few weeks to see if that makes a difference, just in case I have some sort of food allergy, but I think that kind of a diet would KILL ME. (as I bite into my cheddar cheese stick, as I'm typing this. I buy them for Mateo, but I end up eating all of them.)
7. I tried taking Chlomid last month and had an ultrasound and found out I had four mature follicles. The doctor said if I didn't feel comfortable with having multiple births, I might want to re-think having the IUI. The night before the ultrasound I had a dream I had THREE pairs of baby feet sticking out of my belly. I all of a sudden didn't think it was worth it. Multiple births TERRIFY me. My life is good now, why rock to boat, right? Except for the fact that Mateo needs a sibling, my life would be perfect.
8. That's my update. Time to go blow up some water balloons. Happy summer!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I pray every day that I won't get called into Boy Scouts. I, too, would be UTTERLY CLUELESS. Seriously, I don't even get what all their titles mean (Bears? Webelos? Arrow of Light? What are you talking about?????) And my eczema is unbearable as well. I even went to a dermatologist, and, $200 later, nothing has changed.
Moni, Paul and I are Bear Scout leaders. When all else fails, dodge ball. The little turds love it. My RE wasn't concerned AT ALL about multiple follicles. I'd have an average of five every time. It sounds like your body is doing what it is supposed to, with very little coaxing. That's GREAT! Oh the joys.......
I love that you're in scouts! Water Balloon fights for a calling sounds like a blast.
And Aspen...ahhhhh! So great.
You make me laugh Mon...I miss you. Oh, and I totally agree with the Pottery Barn thing. Sometimes when I can't sleep at night, I dream that I own one of those houses full of their furniture and it makes me happy inside...hope you're having fun in Aspen!
Sounds like you may be a little too stressed. My eczema was totally unbearable and I would be embarrassed when I was to even show them. I think it was because of pregnancy and the stress of everything. It would sometimes start early in pregnancy or come after. It lasted a long time and really no creams, especially from a dermatologist helped. I made sure I used Lubriderm, something containing petroleum in the first 5 ingredients. And actually my Mary Kay Extra Emolient Night cream helped too! Put it on every night before I went to bed.
Post a Comment