8. "Did you know that my two favorite things to do are make costumes and pick my nose."
7. "Dear HF, thank you for this day, thank you for our family, please bless that we can die again...." (I guess I should clarify a few things that he's learned from going to church.)
6. We caught a mouse in the house we are renting and Mateo looked at him and said, "Oh my gosh! His butt is huge!!!"
5. "When I feel like throwing up, I feel like I have a bunch of cucumbers stuck in my throat."
4. While driving in the car Mateo says, "Mom, my eye hurts."
"Here, drink some water." I say back. He takes the water bottle and says in a very confused way.... "Will this affect my eye?" (no, but I'm getting good at the art of distraction.)
3. "Mom, how many more days until Halloween? Mom, can I wear my skeleton costume? Mom, when are we going to make my mummy custume?"
2. "Mom, why don't you go somewhere?"
"I don't have anywhere to go, Mateo."
"Yes you do. You can go to Target or Costco."
1. While sitting at the breakfast table, Mateo sings this little song to Eli as I hold him in my arms. (to the tune of twinkle twinkle little star or something like that) "Go to sleep little baby.... close your eyes, say goodbye to your family and go back in your mommy's belly and DON'T COME BACK...."
On another note.... we moved to Sp. City in the beg. of August, the house still isn't done yet, maybe two more weeks? I've said that three times....We don't have internet, so I'm bumming a connection from the neighbors right now, which works 1 out of 10 tries.
The computer is in storage, along w/ everything we own... so I'll download pictures when we move in. Let me know if you want our new address. I love to get x-mas cards! It's only about three months away!!! (right after Halloween :)
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That song is the best, we can't stop laughing thinking about that. But wait a second, how come your countdown goes 87654345? Wait a minute, you won't get this for another 3 months, will you.
love it. do you think on halloween he will dress up like a 4 year old boy, in jeans and a polo shirt. for him it would be like dressing up in a costume :)
I think it's been over a year since we've even talked. I think about you all the time and wonder how you guys are doing, so I should call you. Yes, I need your new address...hopefully I'll actually get Christmas cards out, the most stressful part of the holiday season for me. Eli's darling by the way and I love his name.
Post a Comment