Eric and Shayna brought home this present for Mateo from Brazil. He loves wearing it around the house, especially on hot days when he runs in the sprinklers. It's the gift that keeps giving.
Hey Mon, doin' good in the Danville! click on my pic for my blog for the whole story. How dare anyone else have a friend named Paige? I wanna see more pics of your baby.
5 comments:
Monica- love the pictures of Mateo your sweet baby! He is so cute.
wow, someone checked and wrote on our blog, besides emmy! Thanks Paige. You can babysit him anytime to get yourself prepared.
Oh, sorry Paige. I thought I was writing to Emily's co-worker Paige, who is pregnant. Wrong Paige. How are you anyway?
Hey Mon, doin' good in the Danville! click on my pic for my blog for the whole story. How dare anyone else have a friend named Paige? I wanna see more pics of your baby.
haha... that looks like one of the brazilian bikinis from this website!
Post a Comment