Sorry our blog hasn't been updated. We've been a nomadic family this summer, living out of suitcases and sleeping in a different place every week or so. Alex packed away the cord to connect the camera to the computer to download pictures. And, our laptop is too old to read any sort of camera chip. So, you'll have to wait to see some pictures. Here are some topics you'll enjoy reading about in the near future.
1. Mateo's horrible, no good, rotten summer. (Herpangina virus, playing w/ wasp nests- twice in one week, bike accident, and summer food/hunger strikes.)
2. Fun at the Peterson Spring City farm
3. Fun times in Spokane/Couerd'elane
4. Trying to buy a house in SLC sucks
5. Mateo's first concert (Greg Brown)
Please stay tuned....
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What was Mateo's bike accident? All sorts of stuff happens and I don't even know and I live just down the street.
Oh no! I'm dying for the house update. It's so stressful and so exciting.
It's spelled Coeur d'Alene, by the way.
Thanks for the bologna. Oh wait...And I really love the picture on my phone of Mateo's cottage cheese face.
Post a Comment