Here are a few photos of our time in Ventura/Ojai and at Emmy's wedding. Enjoy...













This is the only picture I took of Emmy and Jason. Sorry it's so lame. I was busy being the video-ographer. Go to Emmy's link for more of her wedding pictures. (good ones)
Mateo got to visit his old flame... Natalie. (Pronounced "Nah-yee")
4 comments:
I don't think Mateo will appreciate that naked photo on the beach in a few years.
Thanks for posting pics of the wedding...I'm sad I couldn't make it. I'm heading to Emmy's blog right now!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de VĂdeo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.
It's a slow day at work and I just rediscovered your blog. Thanks for giving me something interesting to do!
P.S. If you lined your crocs with foil and went out in the snow, would the foil eventually rust?
Post a Comment