Guess who I saw at Ross (dress for less) yesterday? Yes, the lady with the longest fingernails in the world lives in Salt Lake City. She's been in the Guinness Book of World Records since the 70's. Crazy. I remembered seeing her on the Ellen show a year ago. Ellen made her show us how to wipe w/ toiled paper after going to the bathroom. It was pretty funny. It looks so annoying to have nails that long, not to mention, gross. She was in line, two people in front of me at the check out. She bought so much stuff, about ten bags of random purchases. (men's clothes, children'ts shoes, a big jar of jelly beans, etc.) Hope she's making a living with those nails. Hey, she shops at Ross. She must be doing O.K.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Celebrity Sighting
Guess who I saw at Ross (dress for less) yesterday? Yes, the lady with the longest fingernails in the world lives in Salt Lake City. She's been in the Guinness Book of World Records since the 70's. Crazy. I remembered seeing her on the Ellen show a year ago. Ellen made her show us how to wipe w/ toiled paper after going to the bathroom. It was pretty funny. It looks so annoying to have nails that long, not to mention, gross. She was in line, two people in front of me at the check out. She bought so much stuff, about ten bags of random purchases. (men's clothes, children'ts shoes, a big jar of jelly beans, etc.) Hope she's making a living with those nails. Hey, she shops at Ross. She must be doing O.K.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
that is the coolest celebrity sighting I have ever seen. and those nails totally gross me out.
Seriously!! That's the sickest thing I've ever seen.
No way! Sweet sighting. Sick nails.
How did she swipe her credit card? How did she swipe her butt? And who paints those things? Can she wear bracelets and rings? These are things you should have asked her.
Those are so disgusting (imagine me doing a shiver of disgust while sitting at my computer).
Post a Comment