Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Guess What!

After several months of not knowing what we were going to do with our lives this coming year, we found out Alex got the job teaching at a jr. college. So, I guess that means we're moving, unless Alex wants to commute. What? It's do-able. It's only 2 hours, one way. Hey, he's got vegie oil to burn. It's cheap!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Alex!

I hope to see you around Ephraim

Kevin C

Leah said...

You guys are getting closer and closer to us. Congratulations!

Dave and Ash said...

Cool! So what's the scoop? When does this start? Is Al done with the program at the U? Teaching at a college is what he really wanted to do, isn't it? That's great.
By the way, last night Dave was telling me, "Monica is so nice. She's so positive. She hardly even knows me and she's so nice. I like her." So there's an addition to your fan club!

kh said...

No way. Well, Congrats to Al. He's born to teach. But I'm sad you have to leave your great house and cool neighborhood in SLC. Oh well...it's just a house, right?

Julia said...

Congratulations! When do you leave?