Saturday, September 20, 2008

24 Hour Fatness

Ever since I joined this club called 24 Hour Fitness, I got fat. Well, not really fat, I'm just about 15 pounds more than my average weight. That's enough weight so that none of my clothes fit me and I'm back to wearing my post pregnancy, bloated body look. It's very fashionable. I guess those machines or something don't really work at the gym. I tried them.... twice. Nothing happened. Good thing I moved from a metropolitan area where they don't have any gyms so that I don't gain anymore weight. I'll just stick to my Michael Phelps diet and indulge myself in my 10:30 p.m. banana splits, dripped in chocolate. Or my bananas dipped in sweetened condensed milk, individually dipped for every bite. Or another favorite; bananas and chunky peanut butter. Again, heaping spoon fulls of peanut butter for every bite of banana. I don't know what the problem is. I eat a lot of bananas, which is a fruit, which is supposed to be healthy, right? Whatever. Let me know if anyone has any tips on how to loose 10-15 pounds.
Thanks. Happy eating!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Sorry, I only know how to gain 10-15 pounds.