Monday, December 8, 2008

Another Boring Post


Since there's not much to post lately, I thought I'd share some pictures from the petting zoo we went to with my two lovely sisters this past week.
The cutest animals were definately the baby cows. They liked to lick us and even tried to eat Emmy's jacket.
Luckily, we had no horse allergy incidences.



Emmy, you really do look like an old homeless lady here. Nice hunched posture and homeless person jacket. What are your bangs doing here? (J.K., I know it was really cold and windy.)

Thanks for letting us "kick it" in your house for three days.





2 comments:

alieke said...

Ahhh! I've been meaning to call Cathy for like 2 weeks. I'm not even sure I have the right phone number, but I'll try later today - now that I'm free & have nothing to do for a few weeks, woohoo!

Emily said...

This post isn't boring because I'M in it! But seriously, I look homeless.