Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mateo's Movie

Hello all,
In light of recent economic downturn, and the fact that most presents are cheap junk and break after a week, we have decided to give you all the gift that keeps on entertaining, day after day. This gift is Mateo. Not really him, but a video of him in his second major film (after Baby Dracula, where he literally spent days of sucking to "get into" his role). The title of the newest little project is "Eye of the Tiger" because of Mateo's tenacious attitude and appetite for destruction. As he often reminds us, "You are only two once."We hope you all have a restful holiday season and find at least one thing to laugh at before 2008 is finished.
Love, Alex, Monica, and Mateo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia2PFxICGLI

3 comments:

Julia said...

That was amazing. I especially liked the part in the outtakes where you're trying to get him to say something and he's totally ignoring you, and the battery is dying on the camera. I can almost taste the frustration. It's a very familiar sensation in our house.

Emily said...

I've watched it like seven times. That was the best christmas gift. I forgot about baby dracula. Where is that footage?

monica said...

I'm bringing baby dracula home for christmas so we can all see it. Mateo is only 4 months old in it!