




Alex is learning how to snow kite. It's not exciting enough just to snowboard anymore. It's way more fun being whipped around by fierce winds that throw you face first into the snow. It's even more fun to practice in a horse pasture with huge piles of horse poo. It's like an obstacle course. It looks terribly fun. He's pretty good at it, like everything he tries.
(There happens to be two Alex Petersons who snowkite on the Skyline. One is a bit more professional than the other, but not for long.)
3 comments:
WOW! I wish I had half the guts Al has. I'm such a wimp at trying things like that...though it does seem fun!
oh my goodness!!!! i think this is so amazing and motivating... and motorhead is the soundtrack, ha!! love it!!! now i am jealous that you guys live in the country!!
Um, that kite is A LOT bigger than the one Jason has. I think it will be a while until my husband joins yours.
Post a Comment