
Get ready for a "sheee" load of pictures. Someone, me, got a new camera for her birthday, four months early, but whatever. I love it. I was so camera happy during our 2 1/2 week vacation to California and Mexico. It's my first real digital camera. I love taking B & W pictures the most. It reminds me of high school photography class, except this time, I just set the camera on the green square and hope for the best. ("automatic" settings rule. ) Who has time to mess with shutter speeds and f-stops, right? But I AM learning a lot and trying to re-learn the art of photography.
The highlight of the trip was finding Mateo's latest pride and joy, a Hombre Murcielago Luchador outfit. (a Batman mask and cape) He wore it non-stop in the sticky, humidity and hot sun in Mexico and even fell asleep in it a few times. He also had to wear his polyester Batman pijamas underneath it to complete the outfit. Other times, he would get out of the pool and immediately put on the cape and nothing else. I HAD to take some pitures of him, he was so cute, but then it felt like it was a little bit inappropriate. But he LOVES posing for me. Enjoy the pictures. There are many more to come.





No comments:
Post a Comment