Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Three!!!


Three is the magic number! Can you believe my little baby is going to be 3 years old in June? Please come and celebrate with us if you are in town.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11N-BD1aBo0
p.s. Any advice on choosing a good bike for Mateo's birthday present? What kind should I get?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It appears that only one bike will be good enough for this little crime-fighter...

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00066LFWK/ref=asc_df_B00066LFWK804279?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=dealt151795-20&linkCode=asn

Anonymous said...

Hi Monica, I barely know what I'm doing here hope you get my comment! Can't believe Mateo is almost 3, I remember when he was born like it was yesterday! Bikes: how coordinated is your little man? Methinks he must be very much so given the mama and the daddy he has. You could consider going with a small bike that you can take the pedals off -- it teaches balance and makes it so that you don't have training wheel dependency. (Oh no, not that!) Of course both our guys started with training wheels but at their school they both used the sort of bike I'm talking about. Well, Caleb still does though Zachariah is totally in big boy bike world by now, no trainers no nothin'! Anyway, just something to think about!! So great he's going to be 3, sure hope I get to meet him before he goes off to college. Love, Sonja

Julia said...

We got George the smallest cheap-o bike that Wal-Mart makes (with training wheels), and it has been the perfect size for him. And not expensive, so we were never worried about him trashing it. We just took the training wheels off last month, and I think we'll need to upgrade soon to a bigger bike, but the tiny one worked well for his 3-year-old stage.