
We took Mateo to see the new movie UP, Pixar's 10th film. Most two year olds can't sit through an entire feature film, but our little professional movie junkie can. At least, I thought he could. At 9:00 p.m., about one hour into the film, he wanted to go home. (Don't worry, he had a three hour nap and woke up at 5:30 p.m., so I thought he could handle it.) He simply said, "Let's go home now." So we did.
You can't walk out of the theater right after the most exciting part of the movie. But I guess you can, when you have a two year old who is talking really loud, saying that he wants to leave, and other people around you look really annoyed. I've been wondering how the movie ends for two days now. If you have the pleasure of watching the film, please let me know how it ends. (Right after the bad guy captures the big bird, Kevin.) Otherwise, I'm going to have to wait for it to come out on Netflix. Thanks.
2 comments:
That's classic. I've thought that before during really bad movies. But then the cheap side of me comes out and I force myself to stay and get my $10 worth! I wish I were more like Mateo.
That stinks. I'll have to remember to not take Miles to the movie theater. I wouldn't want to pay for a whole movie 3 times and only get to watch half of it. Sorry about that, and go Netflix!
Post a Comment