Sorry I can't get the John Denver to stop playing EVERY time my blog page opens up. It's only supposed to play when you view the slide show. Sorry
I tried to take a cowboy photo shoot of Mateo yesterday for some new black and white photos for his new "cowboy" bedroom, but between the allergy attack, the 10 minutes left of perfect lighting, and the "mom, I have to poop", we didn't get very many photos in. Plus, he wouldn't stop goofing off and giving my the "spiderman web hands" in front of his face. (Photos of the new bedroom decorations, horshoes and all, to be posted soon.)
In other news, Mateo and I will be doing a home-school-pre-school this year,(just the two of us), thanks to Norma's fabulous lesson plans she sent me. I have a couple new little part time jobs teaching ESL at night to Hispanic adults as well as curriculum develpment for the program and doing some registrar/management jobs for Eric's boys ranch. Plus the cub scout thing. I think we'll be plenty busy.
Happy September. Oh and don't forget to celebrate my birthday this year on 09-09-09.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was just thinking about your 09-09-09 birthday this morning. So cool!
Happy birthday, Monica! I'm glad I read this blog to know it's your birthday (not to mention, to realize it's 09.09.09).
hi moni -- you guys look great! I'd love to get some pre-school lesson plans, so tell normi to join the 21st century and get on line...
cousin mich
Post a Comment