

This quote is what I wake up to every morning at 4:30 a.m. Mateo likes to kick the covers off his bed, then complain about how cold he is. I admit, I do love getting in bed with him to cuddle and warm him up. Did I mention how cold it is here? Negative FOUR degrees last night as I drove home from work and let a heard of Elk cross the highway in front of me. It is currently negative two this morning. I'm waiting for it to warm up into the teens before I dare leave the house. Count down to warm (40-60 degrees is now "warm" to me) weather has begun...See you soon, Shamu!
Here are some pictures of the gingerbread house Mateo and Summer and I built. Mateo had a great time building and eating candy along the way... he's a real "hands-on" kind of a kid...
AND,
THE SNOW CAVE in our drive way.




2 comments:
Monica,
Well, I read your blog too and YOU ARE Amazing! Mateo is growing up so fast! I love your humor! Keep warm. I think you need a Romanian adventure!
Brrrrrrrrrrr!
Post a Comment