The oil painting on the large white canvas is his first oil painting done at his grandma Kathy's house. He worked on it in perfect silence for 45 minutes. They are two large dinosaur heads, in case you can't tell. I asked him if he wanted to put some eyes or other details on them, but he said no. As for the scary Halloween decorations, he is still obsessed with ghosts, skeletons, bats, etc. and wants to draw them ALL the time. I told him we should do some Christmas decorations, but those are way to boring for him. It's all about the dripping blood from the ghosts, the scary skeletons, the hot lava exploding from a volcanoe and the scary shark teeth that are biting a man's arm off. He gets that from his dad. Again, not my genes.
Enjoy the art. I'm thinking of asking Trowbridge Gallery in Ojai to feature him in their next art show. :)







2 comments:
I love the ghost diarama. Your skeleton pelvis looks like ET's head. "Ell-eee-ot"
I don't know...it may be his latino genes...It's very Dia de los Muertos.
Post a Comment