Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Baby Update


I had an ultrasound yesterday. Everything looks good.


  • His head is exactly 10 centimeters, which is perfect, right? Doesn't that mean he'll fit perfectly in my 10 cm. hole? No tearing what so ever, right? Perfect.

  • He's got hair on his head (not much of a surprise since Mateo was as hairy as a monkey)

  • Weight according to ultrasound so far is 7 lbs 7 ounces, give or take a few ounces.

  • He is in perfect position, head is squished right up against my cervix.


I'll be 38 weeks tomorrow. Thundercloud and I have an agreement that he cannot come until our family gets back in town from Mexico and river running trips.


Getting closer.... stay tuned.

3 comments:

starr said...

Dear Baby Thundercloud. We can't wait to meet you. I mean, we can wait until everyone gets back from their travels. Then we can't wait. Stella can't wait to grab your hands, poke your eyes, and show you how to clap. Maybe you could teach her how to grow hair.

Jen Lynn said...

Please name your baby Thundercloud!

CdA News Editor said...

Wow Moni, you look so good.I can't believe you are so far along. We'll be thinking of you guys and hoping that everything goes well.