
Alex submitted a short story a while ago to the Sun Magazine which is a literary magazine I love reading with great essays, short stories and black and white photographs. I even submitted something a few years ago, and never heard back from them. The English teachers at the college here have submited their work, as well as hundreds of their students and thousands of people around the country. No one I know of has had their work accepted to be published, except for this month's issue. Alex got his short story published! Yes, they chopped it up and changed it a bit, but still, that's a HUGE accomplishment. I'm so proud of him. The theme for the month was "Sugar"... a perfect topic for Alex since it consumes his life daily as he calculates his sugar and insulin intake.
Scroll down to the bottom of the "Readers Write" section. It's short, but sweet...(pun intended.)
1 comment:
Hey I was just thinking about you this morning.
Thinking I hadn't heard from you for a while.
How's baby #2 doing?
I'm gonna read that article now.
Post a Comment