Man, I am on a blogging streak this week. I have to write this down before I forget.
1.
Me: Mateo, come here so I can tie your shoe. Let's give you a double knot.
Mateo: What's a devil's knot?
Me: I said DOUBLE knot, not DEVIL'S knot.
Mateo: Oh, I thought you said devil. Are devils real? Are they scary? Have you ever seen one?
Me: Um... come one, let's go get your coat on.
2.
Mateo: Mom, I like you guys.
Me: Really? Thanks. I like you too.
Mateo: Yah, I like it when you're nice to me and feed me and buy me stuff like chicken strips and Halloween costumes. But I don't like it when you do mean stuff like put me in time-out and all that stuff. So don't give me anymore punishments, o.k.?
Such an easy child to please, no? Chicken strips, Halloween costumes and no punishments. That's what good moms are all about.
Monday, November 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are on a real blogging roll...almost enough to inspire me. almost.
Post a Comment