



Things I have learned this month....
1. Crawling on cement floors really does hurt your knees. Poor Eli.
2. Having two sick kids really sucks.
3. Having to wake up all night (approximately every 30 min. to 2 hours) long for two sick kids sucks even more. Try doing it for a week... then going in to the teething stage, where he wakes up every hour and won't go back to sleep.
3 1/2. A constant eye twitch is due to lack of sleep, calcium or potassium deficiency. (I googled it.) I've eaten lots of bananas and dairy.... even extra vitamins. Mine is due to the lack of sleep thing. Don't freak out if you see my left eye twitching uncontrollably while I'm taking to you. Don't worry.... I'll get some sleep in about 5 more years.
4. A Pepsi a day really is the only way.
5. Best purchase of the month... the baby cage... see picture.
6. The worst purchase of the month.... a KSL.com deal gone bad. A new baby video monitor was my most coveted baby item for a while. I found a great deal on KSL.com..... met the lady up in Lehi. Had some bad battery issues... got a new one in the mail..... it worked great for a week, then died. I'm still waiting for the manufacturer to send me a different model in the mail because the one I got was on back order until April.
7. Can't blog with baby awake, crawling, standing at my knees, pulling and sucking on the electrical cords underneath me.... why do I even try? Time for the baby cage.
8. Sometimes when the Sh** hits the fan... brace yourself...... breathe.... and know that this is only temporary.
9. I am not a "Tiger Mom". I wish I could be something close to that. But for now, it's just about survival.
10. Eli wants to stand and walk way too soon. (see picture of his check list)
1. Stand up on everything for six hours a day. 2. Stand and hold on to people's legs. (for closer observation) 3. Do not crawl, only stand. 4. Do 100 squats every 2 hours.
He's checked off all these items on his list :)
11. Shoveling the driveway with baby in backpack really is a good workout. (my only workout these days.)
2 comments:
I'm sorry you don't get sleep, but those pictures of Eli are SO CUTE. He's totally going to be walking by the end of next month. Every time you say to someone, "look! my eye's twitching!" it stops, so maybe you should just say that all day every day.
You're describing my life in a few months LOL. Hope things get better soon.
Post a Comment