Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mateo-isms

Here are some recent quotes from Mateo.

1. Recently, Alex had four cavities filled. Mateo had two.
M: You know dad, if you pray to Heavenly Father, he can help you not get cavities. He can even help you be a better brusher.
A: Really? But what if that doesn't work and I still get cavities? Does that mean HF isn't listening to my prayers?
M: No, it just means he didn't hear you. He was probably busy talking to someone else. He was probably talking to the Holy Ghost.

2. There are 4 new houses under construction in our neighborhood. One is right next door.
Mateo to Monica-
"Mom, I'm so mad they are building a house there."

"Really? Why, because they are taking our view of Mt. Nebo?"

"No, because they took my weeds away. Now I can't pee in them anymore."

2 comments:

starr said...

and if you can't pee off your own deck, what kind of place is it where you live?!

kh said...

HA! Gotta love life in Ephriam.