
This is our house under construction over a year ago. Below are some photos of the new projects we have been busy with. ("We" meaning Alex. I'm just the supervisor. But I do take credit for my newly upholstered and re-used kitchen and patio chairs.)


Rock wall. Thank you Jason the Mason and Calder for the stone. The ulite stone is from the old Ephraim City Building, the same stone that was used on the Manti Temple. Same quary I think too. At least the story sounds better if I say that.

New glass tile back splash.

Z-Clip fence... no more deer.

Alex's new cement pathways. He calls it urbanscape. Re-used concrete chunks he found in the hills and lifted each piece one by one into his truck and laid them out in our yard. FREE!! minus the backache. Why is this underlining here...? AHHH. I hate this blogger program.

A garden and sandbox

Grass!

Trees!














3 comments:
I can't believe how much work you guys have done in the last year! your house and yard look great. oh, and those kiddos look great too :)
I love all the fabrics you used, and the rest of the house speaks for itself -- amazing! Makes me want to be a homeowner.
Such cute boys! Love all your redo's, and all your thirftyness! Sounds like right up my ally!
Post a Comment