Mateo has a new bestfriend; George W. Hayduke...our dog. He's been in Spring City all summer at the Peterson's farm while we were house hunting. Now that we have a home and a fenced yard, Hayduke is able to hang out and get out all his energy on our short walks to Sugar House Park. Mateo loves him. Good thing he's the nicest, most passive dog in the world. Mateo climbs on him, pats him, feeds him, and even hugs and kisses him. He's a great distraction. It's just like having 2 kids now. They both love digging in the dirt, playing with sticks and getting up in the middle of the night to pee, or just need some attention.
Hayduke really creeped me out when I got out of the shower and I could see him watching me through the window. Butt I like when Mateo pats him while Monica says, "good boy."
2 comments:
Your house looks great! I'm actually really dig'n the 1950s kitchen. I can't wait to see it in person. I'm glad you're getting settled.
Hayduke really creeped me out when I got out of the shower and I could see him watching me through the window. Butt I like when Mateo pats him while Monica says, "good boy."
Post a Comment