Saturday, August 16, 2008

Apology

I'm sorry I let my husband convince me that my blog was "lame", hence letting him post the last piece about the pirate ship that made no sense. Sorry Alex, but YOUR POST was lame. No one knew what you were talking about, unless they've been here to see the pirate ship in our neighbor's backyard. Yes, our neighbors build a small ship. It's pretty cool actually. Mateo loves it. It takes his mind off of "his old house" when he's crying and saying he doesn't want to be in the "new house". He just wants to go home. Yes, moving sucks. But at least we'll have an income now. Now lets hope we sell our house in SL. And to top it all off, my camera mysteriously broke in the move. No pictures on the blog for a while.

2 comments:

Jen Lynn said...

So, where are you guys now?

kh said...

I'm laughing... I heard about the cool pirate ship. Sofia was telling me about it the other day. I hope you're settling in okay.