It's official. Our house if officially for sale starting today. We tried to sell it by owner so that we could make some cash off of it and not have to pay the realtors $16,000 of our hard earned potential money. That lasted about 4 days. We got one phone call from a buyer and about 10-20 calls a day from realtors, wanting us to list it with them. So we signed with a realtor this morning. We decided, it's better to hopefully break even and try to just sell it, than miss the prime summer selling months and have it sitting, vacant, while we see our mortage money slide down the toilet. If we can't sell it in 3 months, I guess we'll rent it out. Please tell your friends and family about it. It's a great deal, great house, great neighborhood and is priced right.
Oh wait, sorry, wrong house pictures. That's my summer home.
Yah, right. I wish.


Let me know if you know of someone interested and I'll give you the MLS number.
1 comment:
It IS a great house. I dig your place. And your neighborhood. It's fantastic.
Post a Comment