
Yesterday I sarted my new diet. I recently purchased my first pair of SIZE 10 pants at Old Navy. I'm hoping their sizes are just really off and sized big instead of small. But let's face it, I'm flabby. I also recently tried on some post maternity pants because all my other pants don't fit. They were too tight. That's sad. Starting yesterday, all my sisters and I are having a competition. We've measured our flab from head to toe, weighed in and are starting to exersize every day for an hour. (my left thigh is one inch bigger than my right one...weird.) Oh yeah, and we have to stop pigging out at every meal, eat less carbs, sweets, that sort of thing. This is going to be really hard. Mostly because I have two bags of bread sticks and lots of yams drowning in brown sugar and coconut milk from Thanksgiving dinner, calling out to me from the fridge. After I took those "before" pictures, which I will NOT post, it was clear, something must change in my lifestyle. The H. sisters are also going to try to do the "Slim in 6" video. (You magically become slim in 6 weeks. My bro-on law Jason S. did it and he looks FABULOUS.) We will all weigh in when we see each other for Christmas. Wish us luck. Anyone else want to join?
3 comments:
I want in. Oh wait... I'm pregnant. Last night I was looking at pictures of me two years ago. Damn, I was skinny.
I would... but I pig out when I'm studying. It helps me stay awake & it's my positive reinforcement to keep working my ass off.
monica you can lose weight with the $1 a day diet
http://onedollardietproject.wordpress.com/
Post a Comment