Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Little "Enanant" (Elephant)

For the many fans out there, here are the pictures from Halloween. We had a great time trick-or-treating and went to a killer party that night. The best part, (besides the delicious bread sticks, which I'm still craving,) was the scary magic show by chemist extraordinaire, Doctor Wathen.
Mateo and his buddy Connor devouring their hard earned treats.

Alex was his traditional costume of a "redneck", (he's been that for the past 5 years I think.) My costume was a lame "crap, I don't have a costume and Halloween is tomorrow." So I went to my in-law's house and found some clothes from Asia to wear. This is an authentic Pakistani dress. I don't know what it's called, but I loved the pattern on the material. I accidentally mangaged to rip the crotch in the pants when I was changing in the car on the way to the party. Good thing the dress covered it.

This is what drove in front of our house. Soooo random, but excellently scary! I almost peed my pants!

2 comments:

Jen Lynn said...

Crazy Amish/Polygamists freakin' out your town, huh? I would have peed my pants too. That mask is extra creepy.

You make me laugh.

alieke said...

Dude, Mateo's costume is sweet. I'm borrowing it next year...