You have to say that like Dwight from The Office.
"Question..."
1. If you were to buy a pair of boots, casual, but nice enough to wear to church, would you get brown, or black?
2. If you wanted to go on a 3-4 day vacation with your husband, without your only child glued at your hip, would you leave him at your mother's house or mother-in-law's house? Or, have one of them come to YOUR house to watch him?
3. Where would you go on that vacation? (somewhere potentially warm and sunny)
4. Now that your kid is weaned, yes, it's official, would you train him to sleep without his mom in his bed the "Super Nanny" way (carrying him back to bed 250 times a night) or is there another magic way?
5. Have you ever tried Acai berry or a colon cleanse to loose weight and rid yourself of toxins? I'm tempted to get a free one month trial.
6. If you've moved twice in the past two years, would you move again next summer, making that the third move in three consecutive years? Rent or buy?
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
1. Black
2. My mother; my house, which is her house. How convenient!
3. Bermuda
4. No experience, no answers
5. Sounds like a hot butthole to me.
6. Don't ask me, I will have moved 3 times in 2 years.
Good luck.
1. Brown
2. Whoever's house is closest, and wherever the one watching him wants to watch him (I'm all about accomodating when I'm begging free babysitting)
3. I would definitely go to Anaheim--just kidding
4. We tied George's door shut, but that's probably not the "best" way to do it.
5. Never tried it. I had a friend who tried green tea once to lose weight, and she was in the bathroom A LOT (underline "A LOT" a billion times)
6. Definitely buy a house and move as soon as you get all the boxes put away.
Hey Monica- Heather told me about your blog a while back and I have been checking it out ever since. It is so fun to see what you and Alex are up to and Mateo is positively adorable. I've got twins that are turning five this month so we have already been through the bed at night thing...I guess there isn't any magic way, and I'm all for doing something the quickest way possible (no sense dragging something out). However, we told both of our kids that when they decided to be in their big kid beds, they got to choose something to have in it with them. We made a big deal out of it and it worked like a charm. My son got all these crazy flashlights which kept him happy all night in his bed until he finally fell asleep. My daughter got another stuffed animal, of course. We never made a huge deal out of having to stay in their beds but they had to stay in their rooms or else we told them that we would lock the doors. They both go to bed with the light on and a pile of books in their bed. They stay up as long as they want, and I just turn off their lights when I go up to bed. Works well for us. Hope all is well and it is super fun to "see" you!
Erin Clement Linton
1. Depends on your wardrobe & what colors you have more of. I’m leaning towards brown.
2. Your house. He’s already comfortable & has all his stuff & you won’t have to transport anything (or wonder what you forgot).
3. Go to South Beach. Stay at the Catalina - they have free beach towels & bike cruisers. Check Spirit Airlines.
4. DEF keep him in his own bed. Though I never had to deal with that, so… good luck! Lol
5. No. Just become lactose-intolerant & then eat lots of ice cream. You’ll be clean as a whistle.
6. Only if you’re moving closer to ME!
Erin C.. Is that really you? If you ever come back and check this, send me an email. (heather has my address) I'd love to catch up!
Post a Comment