Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Paradise in Mexico


We just got back from five glorious days in Punta de Mita, Mexico. My mom and dad generously offered to fly us down and join them in the preparation of the new rental house. As you can see from the pictures, Mateo loved the beach. Alex even got to surf a few small waves in Sayulita. Thanks for the great trip, mom and dad. We can't wait to go back!







We found a cool spider star fish in the tide pools. Even Mateo touched it! It was FAST!


Mateo finally got to break in his new speedo from Brazil. He wore it swimming everyday and even wanted to wear them to bed, over his pijamas.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Monica he is too cute. How was Mexico? I am so jealous, we were here in Kansas with the most snow we've had in 7 years, YUCK! And, I have never seen a spider star fish before that thing was freaky deaky. What are you guys doing for New years? I hope it's a great one.

kh said...

LOVE the yellow Speedo!