Here are a few photo's of our Christmas in Spring City with the Peterson's. Mateo got some great presents, including a new John Deere tractor and some art supplies.
Moni-love!!!! It's so good to find you. Brittany told me where to find you about 3 weeks ago and it has taken me this long to get over and read all your stuff! Sounds like you are well! Your boy is adorable. I hope you finish your kitchen! It will look great. Is your husband the same "Al" who you knew from Vegas and before his mission? We lived in Utah for 5 years but left in 2005. Once I was coming to pick David up from the airport and he ran to the car and said "I think Monica Haycock was on my plane! She's probably at the baggage claim. Go run in." So I ran in and searched for you and couldn't find you. Maybe it wasn't even you. Anyway, I'd love to catch up. I seriously don't know what you have been up to for a decade or so. My email is brookesampson@gmail.com. Send me an email so we can catch up! See you!
2 comments:
Moni-love!!!! It's so good to find you. Brittany told me where to find you about 3 weeks ago and it has taken me this long to get over and read all your stuff! Sounds like you are well! Your boy is adorable. I hope you finish your kitchen! It will look great. Is your husband the same "Al" who you knew from Vegas and before his mission? We lived in Utah for 5 years but left in 2005. Once I was coming to pick David up from the airport and he ran to the car and said "I think Monica Haycock was on my plane! She's probably at the baggage claim. Go run in." So I ran in and searched for you and couldn't find you. Maybe it wasn't even you. Anyway, I'd love to catch up. I seriously don't know what you have been up to for a decade or so. My email is brookesampson@gmail.com. Send me an email so we can catch up! See you!
Funny, that I am posting just below Super Brooke. Just writing to say hello. Loved your posting. Do you live somewhere fabulous?
Post a Comment