Here are pictures of Mateo eating applesauce and rubbing it in his hair and ears. Didn't you know that applesauce makes hair shiny and smooth? Now where did I put that fork? Okay, seriously, let me out.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Excuse me?!? Why is your baby so adorable??? I miss you guys! I just moved to Boston a few days ago to start grad school at B.U. Hope everything is well with you and I really hope we get to see each other soon! I can't wait to meet the little monster!!! xoxo DREW
1 comment:
Excuse me?!? Why is your baby so adorable??? I miss you guys! I just moved to Boston a few days ago to start grad school at B.U. Hope everything is well with you and I really hope we get to see each other soon! I can't wait to meet the little monster!!! xoxo DREW
Post a Comment