Monday, August 27, 2007

Ten Year Aniversary

Alex and Monica celebrated their ten year wedding anniversary last week with an eventful evening away from Mateo. They had dinner at Sundance (the Tree Room), and reminisced about the evening when they got engaged in April of 1997. It all happened in Glade's hot tub at Sundance, following a month and a half of no communication with each other because Alex didn't know how to pick up a phone and call his fiance from his surf/road trip down the Mexican Pacific coast. (Yes, I think I have finally forgiven him.) May the following 10 years be filled with joy, laughter, learning, fun times, growth, jobs, love and more love.

3 comments:

Emily said...

If by eventful evening you mean you were gone for only 3 hours and mom got lost on the way back from the creamery with mateo, then yes, it was very eventful.

monica said...

It was eventful because we were gone, w/ out Mateo, for only 2 hours. Very eventful. "I knew if I could see the "Y", I would find the house."

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

Hey, Monica.
This is Amy Hall! I just stummbled upon your blog. So good to see photos and an update on your life. You look great. Your little boy is so adorable. Wow, I can't believe it has been over 10 years since you got engagged. How time flies!